Choosing the Right Popcorn Machine
We carry only top-of-the-line popcorn machines from Paragon and Gold Medal so that you and your family can eat real, theater-style popcorn right in your own home. Our manufacturers have been producing popcorn poppers and equipment for most of the past century so we know you'll be happy with their reliability and quality.
The only thing left for you to decide is the size of your popcorn machine. Popcorn machines are categorized by the amount of popcorn they pop during one cycle. This makes selecting the proper size popcorn machine very simple. Each cycle lasts roughly 3 minutes. One ounce of popcorn will yield one small individual serving. So a 4oz machine can have 20 cycles per hour producing 4oz of popcorn per cycle for a total of 80oz of popcorn per hour. Order one today for your home theater, game room, or business and within minutes of owning these machines, you'll wonder how you ever lived without them.
- Makes 4 - 1oz servings per cycle.
- Approximately 80 servings per hour.
- Makes 6 - 1oz servings per cycle.
- Approximately 120 servings per hour.
- Makes 8 - 1oz servings per cycle.
- Approximately 160 servings per hour.
- Makes 12 - 1oz servings per cycle.
- Approximately 240 servings per hour.
- Makes 16 - 1oz servings per cycle.
- Approximately 320 servings per hour.
*A popping cycle takes 3 minutes
We have many styles and sizes of popcorn machines available to ship today. Start by browsing the categories below to find the perfect popcorn popper for you!
Shop By Price